Commonly known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), microneedling is an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment that creates tiny micro-injuries in the skin’s top layer. This technique initiates a cascade and release of natural growth factors (your skin’s native regenerative proteins) and allows a dramatic increase in product penetration
How to Use
1. Disinfect roller by soaking it in rubbing alcohol before and after every use
2. Cleanse face thoroughly to remove all oil and dirt
3. Apply Microneedling solution to treatment area
4. Roll the Microchannel roller back and forth 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically, and diagonally on the area you wish to treat while maintaining the same speed and light pressure
5. After treatment, apply Microneedling solution to treatment area
6. When microchannel rolling is complete, disinfect stamp with rubbing alcohol and allow to air dry before placing it back in the case
AnteAGE’s mission is to provide powerful regenerative anti-aging products through sound evidence-based technologies. AnteAGE scientists pioneered the use of human bone marrow stem cell technology in aesthetics and dermatology fields.
We are committed to leveraging the power of stem cell growth factors and cytokines to deliver safe, effective, and luxurious skincare products that promote aesthetic health.AnteAGE® products are always 100% cruelty, cell, paraben, and pathogen free. Our research team is constantly developing and testing new active ingredients for effectiveness, ensuring that anything we use is proven and safe for our customers.