Environ’s Intensive Retinol 1 contains a high concentration of vitamin A and bovine colostrum in a non-greasy formula. ENVIRON is a consultation product line due to the very high levels of active ingredients. Please consult with your esthetician.
This Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of serums has been formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A. They are designed to help normalise the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin eventually creating skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Helps to refine the look of skin texture, giving your skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature aging and fine lines.
How To Use:
- • Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• Start off by adding one drop of the Retinol Serum to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer each evening and then slowly increase the amount until you can use the product on its own and your skin feels comfortable.
• Alternatively, apply the Retinol Serum to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry, then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer, morning and/or evening.
• Concentrated Retinol Serums 1 through 3 may be used in conjunction with Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.
• Use two to four bottles per step before progressing to the next higher level.
• Use only as directed.
Warning | The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol Serum 1 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Concentrated Retinol regimen. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop, we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.